Is Hugh Jackman returning to his iconic role of Wolverine? Will it be in a movie with Ryan Reynold’s Deadpool? How about in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
We will find out soon. In the meantime, here is a list of my Top Ten Ideas Of What Hugh Jackman’s Big Announcement Could Be:
10. Hugh Jackman is teaming with John Travolta for the sequel that absolutely no one demanded: Swordfish II. No word yet on if Halle Berry will be rejoining the cast or how stupid Travolta’s hair will look this time around.
9. Real Steel II: Adamantium is happening whether you want it to or not!
8. Jackman is retiring from movies altogether to pursue a full time singing and dancing career on Broadway and his next starring role will be as Sam in the production of Mamma Mia!
When asked about the role, Jackman responded “I have no actual desire to be in the musical, but I feel Pierce Brosnan messed up the role so badly in the movie that somebody owes it to the world to have it redone.”
7. Jackman will be reprising his iconic role of Wolverine, not in another X-Men movie, but rather in the next installment of the Magic Mike franchise.
6. Will be taking over as a judge on the next season of NBC’s The Voice.
When asked what inspired him to be on The Voice, Jackman responded “I was on a movie set, ripped a loud fart and 4 people turned around and looked at me. It was just like being on an episode of The Voice and I knew that was a sign from God showing me my new calling.”
5. I’m Batman
In an attempt to forget the casting of Ben Affleck as the caped crusader ever happened (Disclaimer: I honestly didn’t think he was that bad), Warner Bros decided to make a movie adaptation of Frank Miller’s Dark Knight Returns. To make the film as close to the source material as possible, they casted Jackman to play the embittered, broken down aged hero who hates what the world has become (Jackman has a little experience with a character similar to this).
4. Hugh Jackman will gain 150 lbs (not muscle this time) to play Wolverine’s fellow burly Canadian John Candy in an upcoming Bio flick
3. Jackman admits that he and Ryan Reynolds have been having a hidden, torrid 50 Shades of Grey-esque love affair since they first met on the set of X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Jackman referred to it as “The only good thing to come out of that movie.”
2. Was going to take a lead role in Sylvester Stallone‘s next Expendables movie, but unexpectedly withdrew after suddenly remembering “I still have a career.”
1. Finally reveals the Earth shattering truth that he is NOT Australian, has been faking the accent all this time and is actually a high school drop out from Florida’s pan handle!
Obviously, this whole list is satire, none of the quotes are real and nothing above should not be taken seriously…except for the Florida Meme. Kids: Don’t do drugs!
What do you think Hugh Jackman’s announcement will be? Comment below